What is this wiki about?[edit | edit source]
Recommended articles[edit | edit source]
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore...[edit | edit source]
Other wikis I created[edit | edit source]
- Soulfly Wiki
- Cavalera Conspiracy Wiki
- Type O Negative Wiki
- Phobia Wiki (I did not create this wiki, but became an admin)
- Latropedia, the Worship Wiki
- TimeSplitters Mapmaker Wiki
- Fandomium - Fan made Elements Wiki (PlanetStar is inactive on this one)
- October Noir Wiki
General facts[edit | edit source]
- Airplanes flying through rain or snow clouds could leave a trail of heavier precipitation in its wake.
- Snowpiercer is a show and movie about sheltering on the train from the apocalyptic world.
- There is a space hurricane above the north pole where it ‘’rains electrons’’.
- There are nine bird constellations in the sky, including Cygnus the swan, Aquila the Eagle, Apus the bird of paradise, Corvus the dove, and Phoenix.
- BQ Octantis is a star located much closer to the south celestial pole than Sigma Octantis, even though the latter is commonly called the South Pole Star.
- When it was first discovered in the sun, helium originally thought to be a metal.
- Blanet is a planet that orbits around a black hole.
- William Herschel lived for the same number of years as the orbital period of the planet Uranus he discovered.
- The rocket carrying Apollo 12 was struck by lightning twice in under a minute after launch.
- There is a chipped piece of moon rock in White House Oval Office.
- There is a city named East London in South Africa.
- According to physics, there's no such thing as "now", but past, present, and future all occurring simultaneously.
- Clock came from the medieval Latin word and German word for bell.
- The prime factors of 2021 are 43 and 47.
- 5041 is a brown number since 712 = 7! + 1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.