What is this wiki about? Edit
This is a wiki about the ideas of the user PlanetStar. It contains things like extrasolar planets, invented measurement units, and other things like the Future of Major League Baseball and Koft operation.
Recommended articles Edit
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore... Edit
Other wikis I created Edit
- Soulfly Wiki
- Cavalera Conspiracy Wiki
- Type O Wiki
- Phobia Wiki (I did not create this wiki, but became an admin)
- Latropedia, the Worship Wiki
- TimeSplitters Mapmaker Wiki
- Fandomium - Fan made Elements Wiki(PlanetStar is inactive on this one)
General facts Edit
- Cat’s nose is wetter than a wet rag.
- A pineapple was termed due to its resemblance to pine cone and historically thought to resemble an apple.
- One of the episodes of the TV show Holey Moley is titled “I Think We Just Made History on Uranus”.
- The colored name of the full moon in August is called the Red Moon, in September is called the Yellow Moon, and October is the Orange Moon.
- Tides are caused mostly by the gravitational pull of the moon.
- New study suggests solar flares could cause earthquakes.
- The star Betelgeuse in Orion could explode as a supernova any day now.
- The names of Pluto’s moons Nix and Hydra were taken chiefly from the initials of New Horizons craft that flew by Plutonian system.
- New York Yankees used to be called the Highlanders (almost homophonic with NHL’s NY Islanders).
- Chicago White Sox almost moved to St. Petersburg, Florida in late 1980s.
- On August 24, 1919 Cleveland Indians pitcher Ray Caldwell Jr. got struck by lightning then, knocked unconscious, then retired the last batter of the game.
- Late former MLB pitcher Mike McCormick is the one who hit the 500th ever home run by a pitcher and served up 500th career home run to Hank Aaron.
- In an episode of Futurama titled “A Flight to Remember”, a spaceship named Titanic got sunk into a black hole.
- The October Noir song "Lavender" talks about the singer’s late grandmother, whose favorite color is lavender.
- Vocalist Max Cavalera was going to name the sixth Soulfly album Cobra after the Android app he likes before he came up with the title Conquer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.