What is this wiki about? Edit
This is a wiki about the ideas of the user PlanetStar. It contains things like extrasolar planets, invented measurement units, and other things like the Future of Major League Baseball and Koft operation.
Recommended articles Edit
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore... Edit
Other wikis I created Edit
- Soulfly Wiki
- Cavalera Conspiracy Wiki
- Type O Wiki
- Phobia Wiki (I did not create this wiki, but became an admin)
- Latropedia, the Worship Wiki
- TimeSplitters Mapmaker Wiki
General facts Edit
- May is the Flower Month while June is the Butterfly Month.
- The top two colors for Mother’s Day are pink and green while that of Father’s Day are light blue and tan.
- Links also means a golf course.
- There are lakes and seas of liquid methane and ethane on Saturn’s moon Titan.
- Our moon is the only moon in the solar system that does not orbit the planet around its equator.
- Satellites can be dragged by passing through auroras.
- There are forces other than gravity such as electromagnetism that can also be expressed in a geometric continuum, represented as space-time fabric for gravity.
- The only difference in the reciprocal of the irrational number 1.61803399… (the golden ratio) is the number before the decimal point.
- We wouldn’t exist if speeds of sound and light were swapped.
- There was the previous universe before the Big Bang.
- Helium hydride was the first molecule made after the Big Bang.
- Wonder Woman can block gunshots using her metal wristband.
- There is a band called Wednesday 13.
- Brad Rutter never lost a Jeopardy game to a human contestant.
- Music Day is June 21.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.