What is this wiki about?
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore...
Other wikis I created
- Soulfly Wiki
- Cavalera Conspiracy Wiki
- Type O Negative Wiki
- Phobia Wiki (I did not create this wiki, but became an admin)
- Latropedia, the Worship Wiki
- TimeSplitters Mapmaker Wiki
- Fandomium - Fan made Elements Wiki (PlanetStar is inactive on this one)
- October Noir Wiki
- One league is a unit of length equal to three miles, roughly the distance a person can walk in an hour.
- The sum of the first n cubes is the square of the nth triangular number.
- According to loop quantum gravity theory, time as the fourth dimension separated from 11-dimensional bulk, allowing Big Bang and the subsequent evolution of the universe to occur.
- Max Planck was close friends with Albert Einstein.
- Cancer is the only constellation where a deep sky object is brighter than any of its constituent stars.
- The first confirmed planets around other stars were discovered just 30 years ago.
- The Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt each have entrances slanted so they all point towards the North Star.
- The band Arcturus is named after the star Arcturus.
- In the movie Aliens Stole My Body, the father of four said he was born 13,500 years ago in Atlantis.
- Green Lantern is a DC superhero character who in 2011 eponymous film sent a gigantic tentacled monster into the sun.
- Elements, creatures and places in fantasy are devised through imagination and dreams, or based from mythology and folklore.
- The word sky comes from the Old Norse sky, meaning 'cloud, abode of God', alas Asgard.
- June is Great Outdoors Month and National Oceans Month in the United States.
- Bananas are berries.
- The first official baseball game was played on June 19, 1846.